Brooklyn Ed’s New York Burlesque Calendar - THURSDAYS
· Calamity Chang produces The Spanking of the Lower East Side at Nurse Bettie (106 Norfolk) at 10.
· Weekly burlesque and music at Duane Park (308 Bowery) at 8:30.
· Cocktails & Burlesque with Vicky Sin at the Haberdasher (5 Ninth Ave off Gansevoort St) at 10:30.
· Dottie Dynamo presents Speakeasy Burlesque at The Black Lodge (20 Prince St), at 10; reservations encouraged.
· Boy’s Night – An All-Male Cirquelesque Revue on the first Thursday with The Wiggle Room on the other Thursdays, at the Slipper Room (167 Orchard St, enter on Stanton), doors at 9:30, show at 10.
· Stache Nowak’s Midnight Fingers, a late show at the Slipper Room (167 Orchard St, enter on Stanton), doors at 11:30, show at 11:55.
· Compost Bin, a RadicalAss Cabaret to deal with the World, at the Starr Bar (214 Starr St, Brooklyn), doors at 8:30, show at 9.
· Nik Sin & Lee Valone present The Sinners Kit Kat Cabaret at Bizarre Bushwick (12 Jefferson St, Brooklyn), at 10.
· The Love Show brings back Grindhouse: The Ballet at Theatre 80 St Marks (80 St Marks Pl), at 7:30, repeats Nov. 16-17.
· The Poetry Brothel at The Back Room (102 Norfolk St), at 6.
· Butter Pecan Burlesque presents Let’s Get Political at The Parkside Lounge (317 E Houston St), doors at 8.
· Beef Show & Lee Valone Drag present a monthly drag show at Friends and Lovers (641 Classon, Brooklyn) at 8, on the fourth Thursday.
· Sex, Aerial & Rock n Roll at the Slipper Room (167 Orchard St, enter on Stanton), doors at 6:30, show at 7:30.
· The Nova Experiment presents EthnoGraphic, a monthly POC-centric variety show, at Eris Evolution (167 Graham Ave, Brooklyn), doors at 7:30, show at 8, usually on the fourth Thursday.
· Boy’s Night – An All-Male Cirquelesque Revue at the Slipper Room (167 Orchard St, enter on Stanton), doors at 9:30, show at 10.
· Galatea Stone presents Slashlesque 2018: A Night of Slash Fiction & Burlesque, at Eris Evolution (167 Graham Ave, Brooklyn), at 7.
• For those interested in Absinthe with a bit of live music and entertainment, Lulu Bijoux hosts the Green Fairy – December at the Red Room above KGB Bar (85 E. 4th St, 3rd floor), doors at 9:30, tasting at 10, on the first Thursday. Appropriate attire required.
REMEMBER: This list is far from complete and is subject to change as schedules and venues may suddenly change. Check any links beforehand for last minute schedule changes and cover charges. I try to update this listing at the start of the week so let me know via e-mail of other shows or updates.
Updated 13 November 2018